Communication, tenders and IT
As a government body, you do a lot of communicating.
The responsibility for the creation and production of communication materials is usually done via tenders with printing companies or media agencies. This also requires an IT solution. A web platform for (re)ordering the products, requesting quotes or adapting designs for reuse.
For an IT solution in the communication process, governments face some challenges:
- The tendering partner does not have a (good) online communication portal available.
- The platform expires with every new tender.
- The ordering portal has no flexible shell for deviating offers or (price) questions.
- There is no control on all expressions and expenditures.
- There is no central IT solution for all communication products that are in the hands of different parties because of different tenders.
- The platform must be able to connect to other (financial) systems.