Hey backend developer!
At this software company in Haarlem, we have a vacancy for a backend developer. We are outgrowing our company and need your programming talent to further develop our unique web2print communication platform.
That means expanding the platform with functionalities that do not yet exist. Developing the best technical solutions for our customers, creating the right integrations in the system, making realistic estimates of hours and of course doing all this with clean code!
Who are we?
Prindustry is an innovative and growing IT company based in Haarlem. We develop software for webshops and brand portals. At its core it is an ordering platform for (online print) communication products. We develop the SaaS platform in-house. You develop concrete products for the customer. The codebase is not yet perfect, so there is room for improvement – which you will have a say in. We are also developing a new software architecture with a brand new MACH platform. The ambition is to roll out this platform further to other markets and countries.
“Many people know us as a software developer of graphic webshops, but from this solid base we now also successfully create order platforms for brand owners”, says Ramon van Wingerden, owner of Prindustry. With Ramon you don’t get an authoritarian manager. Making mistakes is allowed. Work is based on trust.
Prindustry operates in an open and informal atmosphere, with a team of dedicated professionals. There are 11 colleagues in Haarlem, and we can rely on a small developers team in Egypt. We are ready to take our IT company to the next level. This is not always going according to plan, but it is done with a lot of creativity and commitment from the team. There is a lot of room for personal input and development. Our colleagues each bring their own talents. You have full opportunity to further develop these talents. This can be done partly from home and partly from our office located along the Spaarne river in Haarlem. At Prindustry, flexibility and independence are key. We don’t like standard rules, and get motivated employees in return. We start every project with enthusiasm and find solutions for everything!
With us you can develop software in a small team, brainstorm about new features, have your own input and enjoy the occasional company outing!
Please send us an email if you have any questions or are interested. We are also happy to call you to explain things. Call us at 0031 20 8223536.
Your talents and skills
- At least three years of experience as a backend developer
- Excellent knowledge of PHP (OOP)
- Experience with SQL (MySQL)
- Experience with build tools like Webpack and NPM
- Knowledge of Python or other programming language is a plus
- Knowledge of microservices infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with Docker / VM is a plus
You can count on this!
- Good salary and pension build-up
- A challenging position with freedom for personal input and development
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Training opportunities
- Lunch and a special sandwich/fries day
- A friendly atmosphere within a small, growing company
- Working in a creative company building in Haarlem (Hendrik Figeeweg)
- Education level: Secondary Vocational Education (MBO) / Higher Professional Education (HBO)
- Location: Haarlem (flexible working possible)
- Employment: fulltime (36-40 hours)
- Starting: immediately (in consultation)
How to apply for this job
Mail your motivation including resume to Annemarie Manshande.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.