Attention IT nerds!
At this software company in Haarlem, we have a vacancy for a backend developer. We are outgrowing our company and need your programming talent to further develop our unique web2print communication platform.
That means expanding the platform with functionalities that do not yet exist. Developing the best technical solutions for our customers, creating the right integrations in the system, making realistic estimates of hours and of course doing all this with clean code!
Your talents and skills
- At least three years of experience as a backend developer
- Agile-minded working method and able to work in a Scrum team without problems
- Excellent knowledge of PHP (OOP)
- Experience with PHP frameworks, such as Laravel, Symfony or Slim
- Experience with SQL (MySQL)
- Experience with front-end frameworks, such as Vue.js, React or Angular
- Knowledge of bash
- Experience with build tools like Webpack and NPM
- Experience with Git
- (Basic) knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of Python or other programming language is a plus
- Knowledge of microservices infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with Docker / VM is an advantage
Who are we?
Prindustry is a software company with big ambitions. We develop software for webshops with print for resellers and Brand Portals with communication for brand owners. Each portal has an extensive buying and ordering platform that we develop in-house. Prindustry has an open and informal atmosphere, with a team of 11 committed professionals in Haarlem and 6 developers in Cairo. There is plenty of room for personal input and development. Prindustry’s strength is connecting: we connect partners and systems with each other – and hopefully now with and through you!
We are happy to tell you more about what we do and who we are looking for! Call us at 0031 20 8223536.
You can count on this!
- Good salary and pension build-up
- A challenging position with freedom for personal input and development
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Training opportunities
- Lunch and a special sandwich/fries day
- A friendly atmosphere within a small, growing company
- Working in a creative company building in Haarlem (Hendrik Figeeweg)
- Education level: Secondary Vocational Education (MBO) / Higher Professional Education (HBO)
- Location: Haarlem (flexible working possible)
- Employment: fulltime (36-40 hours)
- Starting: immediately (in consultation)
How to apply for this job
Mail your motivation including resume to Ramon van Wingerden at firstname.lastname@example.org.